This serves to categorically bring to the attention of all our NRM Leaders and ONC Coordinators at all levels that:
1) ONC does not in any way own, fund, support or facilitate any specific candidate in the ongoing campaigns to elect Flag Bearer for the Youth MP.
2) All the Youths are equal Bazukulu to our dear National Chairman hence, they are all accorded equal treatment and opportunities.
3) After the NRM Primaries, the successful Flag Bearer willfully be embraced by the ONC without any reservations.
4) Our ONC Coordinators who are participating in the process of electing the NRM Flag Bearer for the Youths MP, are hereby asked to take and hence, are granted a 30 days Leave with immediate effect so that they are able to logically conclude their undertakings without any contradictions and/or conflict of interest. Thereafter, they will resume their ONC coordination/mobilisation roles.
5) For further strategic guidance, please don’t hesitate to contact the ONC Centre which is at your disposal 24/7.
The ONC leadership wishes All contestants and participants, good luck.
Hon Saleh Kamba
HEAD OF POL. INTEL. & OPNs, ONC