President Yoweri Museveni, in his capacity as the National Chairman and Presidential flagbearer will today (Saturday) launch the Party’s 2021 manifesto committee starting at 11:00am.
Events will be live on UBC and several other TV and radio stations.
The Manifesto Committee is composed of the following:
1. Hon. Prof. Ephraim Kamuntu. (Chairman)
2. Hon. Richard Todwong. (Vice Chair). NRM Deputy Secretary General.
3. Gen. Salim Saleh. Coordinator Operation Wealth Creation. Freedom fighter. Businessman.
4. Hon Bernard Mulengani. EX-EALA Member. Stastician and Economist.
5. Eng. Dr. Ivan Lule. Industrial Chemist. NPA.
6. Hon. Amos Lugolobi. MP, chair Budget Committee of Parliament.
7. Dr Ramathan Goobi, Economist. OWC.
8. Eng. Paul Musasizi, Kiira Motors.
9. Mr Mathias Magoola, Chemist. Private Sector.
10. Eng. Safina Nakazibwe, State House.
11. Ms Joseline Kateba, Economist. Crestform. Private sector (UMA).
12. Mr Fred Kitaka Mutebi, Quality Chemicals. UMA
13. Ms Joanita Orishaba, Food scientist. Uganda Research Institute.
14. Dr. Innocent Achaye (PhD). Lecturer, Gulu University.
15. Dr Asuman Guloba. NPA
16. Dr Pascal Odoch, Lecturer.
17. Mr Solomon Osiya, Lawyer.
18. Mr. Moses Byaruhanga, State House.
The NRM National Chairman, in appointing the Committee, urged it to produce a document very strong on science as a means to national transformation.